Weekly Pick Up Service
Please start your service by providing the following info
Curbside Service Program Rules & Guidelines
- As our routes are subject to change we cannot guarantee your exact pickup time-of-day each week, we will be
there as soon as possible!: Therefore, ALL TRASH MUST BE ON THE CURB NO LATER THAN 6:00 AM ON PICK UP DAY
TO ENSURE SERVICE FOR THAT WEEK.
- If service is unavailable due to weather conditions or otherwise we will post updates and/or make-up routes online
at www.3starwaste.com, and/or the 3 Star Waste Facebook page. Please feel free to call us as well.
- All trash must be securely bagged and tied. (We cannot pick up loose trash)
- Please limit bag weight to around 20 lbs. to prevent injury to our workers.
- No dead animals
- No automotive batteries
- No televisions or computers
- No vehicle tires of any kind
- No roofing/construction materials
- No paints or stains
- No grease or liquids
- No hazardous materials
Please note: The Curb-Side Service Program is Pre-Pay only – There are no refunds.
- If you choose to pay-by-check the minimum billing cycle is quarterly: Month-to-month billing is only available for
card paying customers.
- Automated payments are available for card paying customers.
- Bag limit per pickup is only what you can fit in container.
- Additional Bags are $2.00 each and charges are applied to the next billing cycle following the pickup
- Any trash can received from 3 Star Waste, LLC is the property of 3 Star Waste, LLC. Should your service be
- discontinued, the can is to be returned in the condition it was received. Failure to do so will result in a $75.00
charge for the can’s replacement.
- If you already have a trash can, we will apply a 3 Star Waste, LLC label to the sides of the can for the reference of
- We will notify you in writing (mail or email) with any future amendments to these rates & guidelines